Your comments
Yes! The re-downloaded reviews have photos in the app's review list but they aren't making it to the webstore.
Hi Josh - Tried this twice, separately with different reviews. Deleted the review, re-d/l'd it from FB, refreshed sipsangria.com, still no review images. Even now, a few hours since the delete/redownload, no images on sipsangria.com (wanted to wait in case there was a lag in refreshing the site). Any other ideas? Needless to say it looks a little clunky on the site without images; is there a way to disable the images, or set it to default to a generic icon when there is no image in the meantime/while you get it sorted? Thanks!
Hi John - Any tips on how you resolved it? I'm having the same issue (photos from prior reviews missing) and I'm hesitant to delete/re-pull reviews. Thanks!
Page Name: Sip Sangria Jewelry
Page ID: 145556209354957
Interestingly, I downloaded two recent reviews within the last few hours and those photos have come through so this seems like an issue that only affects previously downloaded reviews.
Thanks for your help!
Customer support service by UserEcho
Worked! Thx, Josh.
For anyone else having this issue:
I deleted all the FB reviews, re-downloaded them, changed the review app template to "Style 2", saved the template, and refreshed my sipsangria.com webstore. Then I went back and changed the the review app template from Style 2 back to Style 1. Now all my reviewers have photos and the original webstore format is restored.